My top 10 moments from Phuket.
By Protima Tiwary
1. The legendary pineapple fried rice, tangy fried rice served in sweet pineapple? One of a kind amazing dish I fell head over heels for.
2. Yanui Beach is famous all over Phuket for its picturesque landscape. It’s a hit with almost every local pre-wedding and modelling shoots.
3. Nai Harn beach. 7:00am at this beautiful beach is the most beautiful hour you’d spend all day. The beach is quiet, there are people all around either swimming, running, or practicing yoga.
4. Promthep cape : This point is popular for it’s sunsets.We were staying 2 kilometers away from this, ran all the way just for the5 beautiful minutes of sunset.
5. During the day Bangla Street is paradise for shopaholics and foodies. There are bars, restaurants and street stalls serving grilled meats to choose from.
6. A night at Bangla.Best. Night. Ever. The bars were over-full, the neon-lit bars and clubs had music blaring from those speakers while pole dancers gave us some serious core goals.
7. The Illuzion: Nothing could have prepared me for what was behind those red-carpeted closed doors. I honestly think you need to visit this club at least once to know the level of grandeur that I speak of.
8. The waters are super calm, super friendly, so please don’t hesitate to go right inside and enjoy a swim in that clear blue water.
9. For 80 Baht we enjoyed a banana and nutella pancake every time we’d pass a truck selling these
10. Not that you need reminding, but you know, just in case :) The Thai Green Curry is my favorite, I also got back curry pastes in bulk :D
Those were my highlights for Phuket, stay tuned for more!!