There’s a new way to experience the sights and sounds that the city of dreams has to offer. August 11 2016 saw MTDC along with BEST launch the Mumbai Darshan Tour Buses, and this was celebrated with great pomp and honour at CST as Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis looked on. Juhi Chawla and Shaina NC were among the other ministers who were present.
The Mumbai Darshan Tour Buses are here to make sight-seeing a convenient all day activity. Priced at Rs. 499 and Rs. 735 the tour takes you around Mumbai, with stops at 11 ionic places. For all those interested in trying this out, here is what the tour is all about –
- The Special Mumbai Darshan Tour has two starting points — the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station in south Mumbai and Dadar in central Mumbai.
- The tour will last around 7-8 hours.
- The tour will cover tourist attractions like the Siddhivinayak Temple, Bandstand, Mani Bhavan, the Taraporevala Aquarium, driving past Marine Drive, homes of iconic Bollywood stars and a lot more.
- You’re provided snacks on the bus
- There is free (though limited) wifi on the bus
Experiencing Mumbai without driving around sounds like a fun deal, doesn’t it?