Massages are under-rated. After all that working out, your body NEEDS a massage, a fact that people tend to equate to a luxurious life only. How you get the massage is completely up to you, but make sure you do. Why? Read carefully.
Did you know massages can help you workout better too? Before you think it’s all just a waste of money, here’s a little something about massages and spas that might interest you.-
- A massage helps loosen up your muscles after an intense workout, which allows you to recover from the impact better and faster than you normally would.
- It improves blood circulation and helps soothe sore muscles.
- A massage helps you stay flexible.
- Massage therapy promotes improved sleep patterns.
- A massage stimulates the lymphatic system
- Deep tissue massages are great stress-relievers for muscle tension and cramps
These are just some of the benefits of a good spa. Feeling inspired? Allow me to help you with one of the finer options in Pune- Arogya Spa and Fitness Centre at Hyatt Regency Pune.
Be prepared for a luxurious indulgence with Arogya Spa as hot water baths, citrus-scented moisturizers and perfumes, foot massages and deep tissue oil treatments send you into a world where no stress exists. As one walks in through the dimly lit, peaceful corridor, they’re engulfed by the charm and ease the place exudes. One cannot help but feel at ease.
Walking into the room has this sudden calming effect, as if connectivity from the outside world ceases to exist.
Tempted enough to give it a try? I’d say go right ahead, you deserve a special treatment after that grilling week. Plus here’s a crazy deal – for 750 bucks a day you can enjoy pool, gym and sauna facilities at the hotel (even if you’re not staying with them)Make a weekend getaway out of this one maybe – book yourself for a workout, swim and a spa session and indulge in the best of luxury. Sounds like a plan? It sure does to me :)